Build your own rocket using just a bottle, water, and a bike pump. Demonstrate Newton’s Third Law of Motion: for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Using water pressure and air pressure from a bike pump (not included), this rocket soars into the air, reaching heights of almost 200 feet!
- The 4M Water Rocket Kit uses the power of water pressure to blast its rocket up to 30 feet in the air.
- The kit contains all the parts required to transform a recycled soda bottle into a functioning water rocket.
- This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, especially those interested in rocketry and space flight.
- Detailed instructions for use and care are included. Adult supervision recommended.
- This kit requires the use of a bicycle pump (not included).
- Challenge your child’s imagination with 4M toys and kits.
This kit includes 1 plastic bottle (rocket body), 4 fins (one for spare), 1 fin support, 1 stopper, 1 stopper connector, 1 pump connector, 1 extension tube, and an informational instruction manual. You supply adult supervision and a bicycle pump.