Heat is conducted though the base of the 3 blade stove fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor .
The 3 blade has more power than a 2 blade, but less drag than a 4 blade.
- max air flow of 340 CFM
- max running speed of 1150 RPM
- material: anodised aluminium
- height (including blade): 195mm
- width (including blade): 180mm
- product weight: 535g
- warranty: 12 months
- Easy to install
- Silent operation
- Effective on all stoves
- Burning/cost efficiency to 31%
- Fast starting temperature at ultra low 50 degrees
- Ideal for use on all radiant wood fires and stoves
- Increase efficiency, circulates warm air throughout your room
- Costs nothing to operate
- Reduce your emission by burning 31% less fuel
- Optimum operating temperature range: 80-250 degrees
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating
minimum 4″ clearance from stove pipe if possible.