15 ml | Shelf life 18 months | Use within 6 months of opening
How to use
In the Morning / evening, place 3-5 drops into the palm of your hand and rub your hands together to activate the oil. Softly press your hands onto your face, neck and upper chest. Applying with ring fingers around the delicate eye area and brow line. Wear alone for that no-make up glow, use as a base under make-up or mix with your foundation for flawless, smooth application.
Certified Organic Ingredients
100% Active Ingredients:
* Rosa Canina (Rosehip) seed oil – Rich in Vitamin A, which is known to help fight against age spots and wrinkles, rosehip oil is great for anti-aging. It’s also packed with molecules that are small enough to penetrate deep layers of the skin, improving moisture and collagen levels, while reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
* Helianthus annuus seed oil (Arnica) – Arnica macerated oil is used for hematoma, redness and irritated skin. The active compounds are lactones such as helenanin, and carotenoids and phytosterols. The active ingredients of the extract contribute to the beneficial effect of the macerate. Arnika has been used in phytotherapy for the treatment of minor skin injuries, regeneration of injuries and burns, bruising, post-traumatic pain (stroke, exhalation), and joint and muscular pain of various causes.
* Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil – It is light and does not leave any residue on the skin. Apricot oil is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E – both essential nutrients for your skin. It is also a great night oil that can applied on you face and hands and left overnight to moisturize your skin and open clogged pores.
* Opuntia ficus-indica seed oil (Prickly Pear Oil) – Thanks to its nutrient-packed profile, prickly pear seed oil offers a myriad of skin-related benefits. Its high concentration of essential fatty acids helps reduce redness and inflammation and may be particularly advantageous for those who suffer from rosacea. Prickly pear seed oil reduces the appearance of fine lines, helps prevent premature wrinkle formation, brightens dark under-eye circles, calms redness, helps relieve sunburn, and brightens and evens complexion.
* Squalane – It balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. Squalane oil also has powerful anti-aging properties and will help the skin age gracefully as well as anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
* Tocopherol (Mixed) Pure Vit. E – This oil is a potent natural antioxidant that blocks free radical damage and speeds up cell regeneration. Heals and corrects brown spots, skin damage , wrinkles and keeps the skin youthful-looking.
Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin. If any kind of skin discomfort occurs please discontinue use.
The consistency of the natural ingredients contained in our products can change under the influence of heat or cold. The appearance of cosmetics may be slightly changed, but it will not affect the quality or benefits of using them.
Indication: Reaction to a given raw material is an individual matter. Before using any product, it is recommended to perform a test on a small piece of skin to eliminate adverse reactions. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Store and open in an upright position.