50 ml | Shelf life 18 months | Use within 6 months of opening
How to use
For maximum glow apply the Body Oil generously on the body, concentrating on areas you would like to highlight, and massage until fully absorbed into skin. Allow Shimmering Oil to completely dry for 30 seconds to 1 full minute before getting dressed. Glow Up Body Oil can be used to strategically highlight areas of your face and freshen up your look. Just shake and dab a small amount onto cheekbones, down the center of the nose, and under brow bones for extra luminosity. Lightly massage a few drops of Glow Up Body Oil directly onto skin using even motions.
TIP: Apply after moisturizer to highlight areas of the body such as the shoulders, decolleté, arms and legs.
Certified Organic Ingredients
100% Active Ingredients
* Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil – Apricot Oil is also especially suited to dry, sensitive skin as it is a light and mild oil which is non-irritating. It acts quickly to soothe and hydrate dry skin areas with an anti-inflammatory effect. This can help dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
* Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil) – Jojoba Oil contains many essential fatty acids, powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Jojoba Oil is naturally gentle and non-irritating, making it perfect for basically every skin type; it balances oily skin, soothes sensitive skin, hydrates dry skin and can even be used on acne and breakouts.
* Squalane – Balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. Squalane oil also has powerful anti-aging properties and will help the skin age gracefully as well as anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
*Mica (CI 77019) – Mica powder is naturally produced, a particularly well-loved ingredient among our brand, and is safe to use on all skin types, reduce the sensitivity of skin because of the lack of harmful chemical ingredients, may also provide a low-grade level of protection from harmful sun rays. reflects light from the face because of its glittering or shimmering properties, and can create the illusion of a smoother, softer and more radiant skin tone.
* Tocopherol (Mixed) Pure Vit. E – In fighting off free radicals, vitamin E helps protect the skin from damage. Additionally, vitamin E has “moisturizing and healing” benefits, and helps to “strengthen skin barrier function. Vitamin E is also a natural anti-inflammatory, so it can be soothing and help calm the skin.
* Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil – Rich in antioxidants, Mandarin Essential Oil has been shown to neutralise free radicals that can damage skin cells and often act as the primary cause of early ageing. Because of its sweet, fresh scent, Mandarin is uplifting and can help soothe nervous tension and sadness when diffused. Mandarin Essential Oil helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles, discolouration and wrinkles; nourishing the skin and creating a healthy glow.
Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin. If any kind of skin discomfort occurs please discontinue use. The consistency of the natural ingredients contained in our products can change under the influence of heat or cold. The appearance of cosmetics may be slightly changed, but it will not affect the quality or benefits of using them.
Indication: Reaction to a given raw material is an individual matter. Before using any product, it is recommended to perform a test on a small piece of skin to eliminate adverse reactions. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Store and open in an upright position.