The OWL +USB Electricity Monitor is a completely wireless electricity monitoring solution. It measures your electricity usage and download the data straight to your PC. The software allows you to see your energy usage in power, cost and CO² emissions. This electricity monitor has a superior memory capability and ultra fast download speeds making it easier for you to monitor energy usage and save money.
OWL +USB is the ideal monitor for anyone who wants to be able to see a visible reduction in their consumption and cost of electricity. Appealing to anyone who wants to reduce their household impact on the environment, the use of an OWL+USB electricity monitor is a vital tool in the fight against climate change.
Please note: OWL +USB Electricity Monitor is everything you need for a standard single phase domestic installation. For 3-phase installations you will need additional sensors. For cable widths up to 10mm you will need to purchase two additional standard sensors.
- Allows monitoring of live consumption for the property.
- Access to historical and average readings for up to 2 years on the monitor via a “History” function.
- Supports multiple tariffs.
- Simple installation and set up – doesn’t require an electrician.
- Displays greenhouse gas impact, date and time as well as energy usage and cost.
- The last 30 days are able to be downloaded and added to a profile on your PC via our OWL+USB Software – allowing graphical analysis and long-term storage. (Windows only)
Please discard the software disc supplied in the product pack and download the appropriate language version from the Menu at the right of this page. Windows UAC will prompt you twice for permission to install the software – once at the start and once at the end. This is normal due to device driver installation.
The software is under active development and is compatible with most versions of windows – please report any issues to https://theowl.zendesk.com. Legacy software compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.* Personal configurations on your PC may cause issues with installation or running of the application; please ensure you install and run the software as an administrator.
What’s in the box?
- Transmitter x1
- Display x1
- Standard Sensor x1
- USB lead x1
- Software CD x1
- Batteries and User Manual
There are no reviews yet.