How does OWL Intuition-PV work?
- It allows monitoring of the PV generation, export and overall consumption of a property with solar panels.
- The Intuition online dashboard gives you access wherever you go, as long as you have internet access. Apps can give you access on-the-go.
- Shows live readings to 12 second intervals. It gives a historical account of the above data; It tells you when you have improved your usage habits or your solar panels are performing better.
- Owl PV- calculates what you’ve spent over the course of a day, week, and month. FITS settings allow you to see the tangible impact your solar panels are having on your bills.
- The OWL institution Online Control Panel is Free for 2 years, then €22.50/2yrs thereafter – More information.
The OWL Intuition-pv kit is supplies you with:
Network OWL Gateway with external antenn
Plug top power supply – 240V
3 channel Transmitter unit
2 x standard Sensor clamp (< 10mm cable, < 71A)
3 x AA alkaline battery
Installation /User Manual
There are two types of OWL Intuition-PV kits available. Single phase and three phase.
Click here to know the difference between three phase.
You may also need the Large sensor cables (17mm 200A) or “Y” cable and the additional Sensor clamp depending on what your solar PV wiring configurations.
Can be used in conjunction with the OWL Micro+ monitor to just show real-time generation data.
Not sure what you need? Try Owl’s Product Configurator to see which electricity monitor suits your needs.
Support is available at the email@example.com