Nest smoke and CO alarm
The Nest Protect smoke and CO alarm looks for both fast- and slow-burning fires. It can alert your phone and tell you where the danger is. And it lets you silence a false alarm with your phone.
Nest Smoke and CO alarm Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has an industrial¿ grade smoke sensor, can be silenced from your phone, tests itself automatically and lasts for up to 10 years. It also tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
- You’ll know, from anywhere: Nest Protect alerts your phone when something’s wrong in case you’re not home
- It looks for both fast and slow burning fires: The Split Spectrum Sensor uses two wave lengths of light to detect smoke
- Silence from your phone: Barely burned the popcorn, get a friendly heads up that you can silence using the Nest app
- It tells you if there’s smoke or carbon monoxide: When something’s wrong Nest Protect speaks up to tell you what’s wrong and where the danger is
- Looks after you for up to 10 years: Its long life sensors keeps you safe and sound for up to a decade
- It tests itself, so you don’t have to: Nest Protect checks itself over 400 times a day and lets you know if something’s up
- It reduces false alarms by looking for steam: Nest Protect uses its humidity sensor and an advanced algorithm to look for steam
- Path light: You can adjust the brightness in the Nest app
- Low-battery: A green glow when you turn off the lights shows you everything’s OK
- Family accounts: You can share control of the Nest products in your home easily and safely with up to nine other people