Emma’s Natural Eco Soy Candles
- Handmade in Ireland
- Natural fragrances from pure essential oils only
- Made with renewable and biodegradable soya wax and a cotton wick
- All natural, long lasting and clean burning
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- No paraffin
- No artificial dyes
- No synthetic gragrances
- No palm oil
Benefits of Soy Wax
- Soy Wax burn Cooler and Cleaner. They are renewable, biodegradable and free from pesticides and herbicides.
- Soy wax is water soluble. Used containers can be cleaned out and re-used or recycled!
- Soy wax burns up to 30%-50% longer than paraffin wax.
- Soy candles produce about 90% less soot than paraffin candles and therefore do not increase the CO2 level in the atmosphere as paraffin candles can.
- Soy wax is easily cleaned with warm soapy water.
Burning and Safety Instructions
Trim wick to around 5mm before lighting. Keep free from foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
Always burn candles within sight in a well ventilated room on a level, fire resistant surface and away from drafts, vibrations, children and animals.
Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Due to the high content of natural essential oils and fluctuating storage temperatures.
Occasionally some oils may leak to the top of the candle. This will not affect the productivity of the candle, simply wipe this away and enjoy your candle as normal.