Apollo Standard Ultrasonic Contents Gauge
Apollo Ultrasonic is the original ultrasonic oil tank contents gauge and comprises a tank mounted transmitter unit and a plug in receiver unit.
The transmitter monitors the level of fuel inside the tank and relays this data via a secure, wireless connection to the receiver unit, which cleverly and conveniently plugs into a standard electrical socket. The receiver unit displays the level of fuel inside the tank, via an easy to read LCD display, which usefully includes a low level warning alert.
Apollo Ultrasonic is suitable for almost any tank up to 3 metres tall and is available with either a 3 pin UK/Ireland or 2 pin European electrical socket connection. Easy to fit, the Apollo Ultrasonic can be installed in minutes.
- Tank mounted ultrasonic transmitter unit, compatible with the standard 32mm port fitted to modern plastic oil storage tanks.
- Optional 48mm adaptor ensures compatibility with most steel tanks.
- Plug in receiver unit with integral antenna
- Premium quality LCD display, readable from a wide range of angles under varying light conditions
- One size fits all. The Apollo Ultrasonic is suitable for almost any tank up to 3 metres tall, irrespective of manufacturer, capacity or material of construction.
- Quick and easy to fit, with no specialist tools or wiring required
- Easy to use, thanks to an intuitive, easy to read LCD display
- On-screen, low level warning alert with audible alarm, reduces the risk of running out of oil
- Contactless technology and the absence of a direct connection to the oil supply line eliminates the risk of spills and leaks.
- Adds value to oil storage tanks and fuel storage installations.
- Positioned above the maximum liquid level inside the tank, the Apollo Ultrasonic can assist in ensuring compliance with secondary containment requirements.